NuFinishPro Specializes in Bathtub, Sink and Kitchen Surface Refinishing
Refinishing is a great way to improve the look of your porcelain tub, tile, fiberglass bathtub, and shower enclosures. We can help you save up to 75% of what it would cost for new construction. We effectively refinish shower pans, Formica countertops, and cultured marble vanities. You will be impressed with our full line of granite-like finishes that will help improve the look of your kitchen or bathroom vanity, tile, or counter top.
NuFinishPro refinishing services can repair the cement foundation for your bathtub, patch the fiberglass in your tub or shower, add easy access to your bathtub wall, and strip and replace the old or defective coating on your bathtub, shower, or sink. We can help improve the safety of your bathroom by installing a safety step and adding a non-slip layer to the floor of your bathtub or the bottom of your shower pan.
Do you “think green?” 50% of all construction waste that is created, ends up in our landfills. There is no better way to reduce our carbon footprint and the amount of trash that is created than by restoring, repairing, and refinishing your bathroom tub, sink, shower, tile, or kitchen counter top in your home by using our green-friendly NuFinishPro products for your remodeling or repair work.
Surface Refinishing Services
- Bathtub that is made of fiberglass
- Shower stall made of fiberglass
- Fiberglass shower pan
- Tile shower stall
- Porcelain bathtub
- Tile walls/porcelain
- Vanities (ceramic tile)
- Tile/Formica kitchen countertops
- Kitchen sink
- Bathroom vanity drop-in sinks
- Non-slip solution for the floor, tub, and shower surfaces
- Drain liner
Additional Fiberglass Repairs
- Cement foundation for unsupported tubs
- Fiberglass patch for tub floor cutout
- Plumbers cut-out patch
- Handicap access fiberglass side cutout
- Stripping of previous defective coating
- Shower door removal
- Bathtub chemical clean
CleanCut Safety Steps
For added safety and convenience, ask us about the CleanCut Step. The CleanCut safety step and door can both work on your existing bathtub. A safety step gives you easier access to your bathroom tub to shower or bathe by lowering the tub’s sidewall. It also helps reduce the possibility of bathroom falls by increasing convenience and safety.
We have three different models for you to choose from, the CleanCut Step, the CleanCut ultra-low, and the CleanCut convertible. All three models will allow you to easily get in and out of your existing bathtub.
- The CleanCut step provides easy step-in access to your existing bathtub, adds a water-tight door to your bathtub so that you can step in and take a full bath.
- Second is the CleanCut ultra-low adds step-in access to higher-profile bathtubs
- Our third option is the CleanCut convertible provides flexible and easy bathtub access.
Our CleanCut safety step can be installed into all existing bathtub types, including fiberglass, acrylic, steel, and cast iron.